This promotion applies to individual memerbship only.
The WIOA is an Incorporated Body and invites Membership from any persons carrying out the whole, or part operation and maintenance of any facet of the Water Industry. Members may be derived from the Private and Public Sector.
Individual Membership - $25 per annum (inc GST)
Individual membership is aimed at individuals working in the water or allied industries.
Corporate Membership - $220 per annum (inc GST)
Corporate membership is aimed at suppliers of goods and services to the water and allied industries.
Utility Corporate Membership - $25 per operator per annum - minimum of 8 registered (inc GST)
Utility Corporate membership is aimed at the water businesses and councils who provide water and wastewater services to our communities. Utility Corporate Membership is open to all organisations employing Operators. This is a combination of both Individual and Corporate Membership, to find out more or contact the office on 03 5821 6744.
DOWNLOAD Membership Form (pdf 288 KB)
WIOA BANKING DETAILS
To pay WIOA your membership via EFT please use the following bank account details:
BSB: 033-254 A/C: 327-012
Join WIOA today and make the most of the membership benefits, all Members, either Individual or Corporate receive the following benefits:
- Newsletter “Operator” - quarterly (reports, updates & general WIOA news)
- Journal “WaterWorks” – biannually (official technical journal)
- WIOA “Words” - monthly (electronic news & information service)
- Invitation to attend the free annual weekend seminar & AGM
- Access via the WIOA website to obtain information on:
- Water Industry Positions Vacant & Positions Wanted
- Conference papers, publications and other operator focussed resources
- Regular updates on training or other operationally focussed issues
- Discounts on registration fees for WIOA technical seminars and conferences.
- Eligibility to win prizes and conference awards, some open only to WIOA Members.
Entry in a members only, annual prize draw, with prize value of $1000+.
- Opportunities to travel overseas to attend various tours, conferences and events.
Craig Griggs from Southern Water Tasmania was the winner of the 2012 Member prize draw of a Sony Digital SLR camera and accessories. WIOA thanks Royce Water Technologies for their ongoing support in promoting WIOA membership.
Membership shall be granted following the completion of an application to the Secretary on the prescribed form and payment of membership fees. The Committee shall have the power to review and set fees on an annual basis. Fees become due and payable on 1st January each year. Memberships will be validated ONLY when payment in full has been received.
Last updated on